Are you an experienced welder looking for a new opportunity to work for an industry-leading manufacturer?
Want to play a hands on role in growing a business and achieving strategic initiatives?
We’ve got the perfect fit!
Our client is looking to grow a skilled team of welders that will help grow their business to new heights. This person will work with the operations team to safely produce quality parts through fit-up, assembly, and TIG welding of various steel fabrications.
About Our Client
Our client is a world class metal fabricator offering a wide range of steel products and components to industry leading engineers throughout the world. Focusing on heavy duty equipment and machinery, their products are used to build the infrastructure that surrounds us. They are an essential leader in the manufacturing industry and an exceptional employer to work for!
- Fit up parts prior to welding
- TIG weld various parts in different materials (stainless, nickel/copper alloys, titanium, etc)
- ASME Code welding
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements.
- Personally conduct all inspections of work prior to movement onto QC
- Understand and interpret blueprints and technical drawings
- Grinding, sanding, and cutting (oxy-fuel and hand plasma) as required
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, quality requirements, and safety programs
- High school diploma or GED
- Demonstrated success in TIG welding various parts in several materials
- Demonstrated success is fit up of parts to be welded
- Strong math skills
- Self-starter capable of completing tasks with minimal supervision
- Ability to read, understand, and implement job instructions
- Demonstrates ingenuity and creativity in problem-solving
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.