Are you an experienced Quality Inspector looking for a new opportunity?
Can you solve advanced math equations but also loves to work with your hands on the shop floor?
Want to play a hands on role in growing a business and achieving strategic initiatives?
We’ve got the perfect fit!
Our client is looking for an experienced Quality Inspector with exceptional Shop Math skills and prefers a hands on position. This person will be able to compute fractions, decimals, geometry, and trigonometry like a pro.
About Our Client
Our client is a world class metal fabricator offering a wide range of steel products and components to industry leading engineers throughout the world. Focusing on heavy duty equipment and machinery, their products are used to build the infrastructure that surrounds us. They are an essential leader in the manufacturing industry and an exceptional employer to work for!
- Inspect parts to confirm they meet the customer's requirements.
- Shop Math is important to the success of this role
- Parts can range from small to large
- Moving parts and positioning them with Cranes and Towmotors
- Utilizing grinders as needed to bring parts within tolerance
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements.
- Understand and interpret blueprints and technical drawings.
- General duties as needed
- Experience with inspection equipment
- Understanding of fractions, decimals, geometry, and trigonometry
- Needs a good understanding of blueprints.
- Strong overall mechanical aptitude.
- HS diploma or equivalent
- Demonstrates ingenuity and creativity in problem solving
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.