Are you looking to learn new skills in manufacturing?
Do you have a mechanical mindset or previous experience working for a manufacturer?
We want to talk to you!
This person will use press brake machines to bend and shape sheet and plate metal. The position of the Press Brake Operator is essential to the production process and ultimately provides good manufacturing practices and on-time delivery.
About Our Client
Our client is a world class metal fabricator offering a wide range of steel products and components to industry leading engineers throughout the world. Focusing on heavy duty equipment and machinery, their products are used to build the infrastructure that surrounds us. They are an essential leader in the manufacturing industry and an exceptional employer to work for!
- Operation of machines in the forming of large steel components and assemblies for application in heavy industrial, energy, and defense industries.
- Adhere to lean manufacturing initiatives, work instructions, quality requirements, and safety programs.
- Maintain proper operator level preventive maintenance to ensure continuous machine operation.
- Understand and interpret blue prints and technical drawings.
- Operate overhead cranes and material handling equipment
- Conduct dimensional inspections of parts and check for quality requirements
- Operate hand cutting and grinding tools
- Maintain a clean and safe work area
- 2+ years of experience
- High School Diploma
- Entry level position, overhead crane and tow motor experience preferred
- Experience within the manufacturing industry preferred
- Works well in a team environment
- Self motivated, self managed
- Maintain high level of focus throughout the entire shift
- Willingness to learn
- Ability to read a standard and metric tape measure
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.