Out client is looking for a full-time, direct hire Maintenance Technician. As a Maintenance Technician you will ensure manufacturing equipment is effectively and efficiently maintained to achieve a safe, high quality and productive operation. In this position you will use corrective, preventive, predictive, and productive maintenance to ensure repairs are achieved in a timely manner to support maximum production. The Maintenance Technician will assist in the upkeep and maintenance of plant buildings and grounds.
- Ensure Safety First, Safety Always, and meet or exceed Quality expectations.
- Install, repair, and maintain equipment to improve operations and the facility overall.
- Perform corrective, preventive, predictive, and production maintenance to ensure optimal performance.
- Troubleshoot equipment and manufacturing issues in the process and facility.
- Inspect equipment, processes, and facilities to make improvements.
- Ensure housekeeping standards are maintained for all plant equipment and facilities.
- Analyze manufacturing processes, identifying improvements to maximize efficiency.
- Collaborate across operational and functional teams to resolve issues and make improvements.
- Communicate with suppliers when obtaining parts or making repairs.
- Provide emergency/unscheduled repairs of production equipment as needed.
- Maintain accurate documentation as required.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in electrical maintenance in a manufacturing operation
- Experience with PLC and Variable Frequency Drives knowledge
- Experience supporting implementation of National Electric Code including NFPA70E, Lockout Tagout and other safety prevention and compliance programs
- Experience with demonstrated results in installation, troubleshooting, and repair of all aspects of machinery including electrical, mechanical, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems preferred.
- Experience with problem solving methods and root cause analysis problem solving preferred
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Conduct all maintenance with safety first/safety always approach
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions (heat, humidity, cold)
- Skilled in use of hand tools and computer-operated and mechanical equipment
- Skilled in basics of Microsoft Office
- Ability to safely lift/move up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to receive and follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to improve operations and achieve goals
Education and Certification Qualifications:
What our client offers:
- Associates degree preferred or equivalent professional experience in maintenance
- Electrical experience desired
Competitive pay based on combination of experience and/or education.
- Full benefits, medical, dental, vision
- Joining Bonus
- Annual bonus and quarterly incentives
EEO/ADA Compliant Client