Looking for a new opportunity?
Want to work for a market leader in manufacturing?
Apply today for the Laborer 2 role today!
- Ensure Safety First, Safety Always, and meet or exceed Quality expectations.
- Inspect equipment to be utilized prior to shift start.
- Perform physical labor tasks to support operations within the plant.
- Utilize hoists, conveyors, and/or mobile equipment to transport product between stations.
- Operate tools and equipment to manufacturers specifications, meeting time budgets for finished product.
- Perform Quality Control. Report defects to Supervisor.
- Maintain all pieces of equipment used and cleanliness of workstation.
- Minimum of one year experience in manual labor, preferred.
- Experience in heavy industrial manufacturing, preferred.
- Experience operating a forklift, preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work in various environmental conditions (heat, humidity, cold).
- Ability to perform a variety of physical tasks to support plant operations.
- Ability to safely lift/move up to 60 lbs.
- Ability to receive and follow verbal and written instructions.
- Ability to work collaboratively with team members to accomplish departmental goals and to improve operations.
Education and Certification Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED
Pay: $20 -$21/hour
Equal opportunity employer.