Are you an experienced CNC Operator looking for a new opportunity?
Want to build a career where you can stay long term and climb the ladder?
We have a client looking for a CNC Programmer to program commercial factory machines that turn raw materials into usable components. This job involves reading blueprints and understanding the dimensions of the given component in order to properly program machines.
About Our Client
Our client is a local manufacturer that produces various technology products for elevator industry professionals throughout the globe. With six branch locations worldwide and partnerships with key international suppliers, this is an amazing opportunity to work with a largely successful company right in Toledo, Ohio!
- Setup, program, and adjust machines including HAAS, Fanuc, and ProtoTRAK controls
- Operates assigned CNC machines
- Utilize inspection equipment; micrometers, calipers, depth gauges, ect.
- Performs routine maintenance on assigned machines as required
- Machining parts with close tolerances
- Inspect work pieces visually and with precision measuring equipment
- Ability to read blueprints and engineering drawings
- Ability to machine on various types of materials
- Assure all paperwork is completed and approved as required by management
- Programming and edit machines to achieve required specifications
- Troubleshoot machine discrepancies
- Basic understanding of G&M code
- Align and secure holding fixtures, cutting tool attachments, accessories, and material on the machine
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in CNC operation
- Demonstrate knowledge of computers and electronics, computer numerical control, and basics of CNC programming
- Must be able to perform own set-ups and programing of machine
- Ability to read, interpret and follow basic blueprints, diagrams, engineering drawings and other written instructions
- Able to interpret geometric tolerancing, and dimensioning
- Able to use a feed & speed chart or a calculator to determine appropriate feeds, speeds, and depth of cuts
- Must understand how to use precision measuring instruments such as micrometers
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.