Are you an experienced CMM Operator looking for a new opportunity to work for a reputable and robust fabricator that can take you to new heights in your career?
Look no further!
Our client is in search of an experienced CMM Inspector/Operator to help expand their quality and technical knowledge base to boost productivity. This person will spend the majority of their time performing hands on inspection utilizing the latest metrology equipment to inspect critical metal fabrications.
About Our Client
Our client is a world class metal fabricator offering a wide range of steel products and components to industry leading engineers throughout the world. Focusing on heavy duty equipment and machinery, their products are used to build the infrastructure that surrounds us. They are an essential leader in the manufacturing industry and an exceptional employer to work for!
- Work with Project Managers and production to determine and implement critical to process inspection points throughout processing
- Perform CMM inspections & programming utilizing FARO inspection equipment
- Develop and execute 1st article and PPAP requirements
- Develop inspection plans for existing and new products
- Experience with quality systems, especially the ISO 9001:2015 standard (experience with the AISC 207-16 standard is a plus)
- Provide technical support for the production team utilizing knowledge of manufacturing equipment, assembly techniques, and quality control.
- Troubleshoot and improve manufacturing processes and provide technical support for the production team utilizing knowledge of manufacturing equipment, assembly techniques, and quality control
- Collecting and analyzing data to drive process improvements
- Provide training of team members on proper inspection techniques & blue print reading
- Develop documentation of new and existing manufacturing processes
- Perform calibrations on linear dimensional inspection tools
- Other duties assigned as the business needs change
- 3-5 years manufacturing, quality or process improvement experience
- BS degree in areas related to manufacturing, industrial engineering, engineering technology
- Demonstrated ability to lead and drive change through the organization
- Proficiency with MS Office tools, Autodesk AutoCAD and Inventor, and CMM inspection software and equipment
- Detail oriented, fast paced, and self-directed
- Strong analytical, numerical, and reasoning abilities
- Hands-on involvement in operations
- Strong communication skills
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.