Valley City, OH
38000 - 45000 per Year
Are you looking to take the next step in your career as an accounting professional?
Would you consider yourself a math wiz that enjoys keeping the books in order?
We’re looking for someone like you!
We have a client in search of a professional Accounts Receivable Analyst to perform all their AR functions, including but not limited to daily billing, collections, updating production work orders, and monitoring all aspects of the collection of outstanding debts owed to the company. This person will maintain records on accounts receivable activity and review current accounts for unpaid amounts and determine what course of action to take based on various factors such as age, amount of debt, and the customer’s history. The ideal candidate is extremely organized and can stay ahead of the curve on billing to make sure all payments are collected on time and in the most efficient manner.
About Our Client
Our client is an industry-leading manufacturer that focuses on slitting and distributing various metals throughout the United States. Located right outside of Medina, Ohio, this is a great opportunity to work for a national company, gain reputable experience and skills.
- Cash application for all locations.
- Manages customer portals for pulling remittances and invoice entry.
- Review and update daily invoice edit list.
- Issues customer credits (rejected material, price adjustments, etc.)
- Contacts customers with collection inquiries.
- Work with customers and sales to resolve any outstanding balances.
- Provides administrative support for special projects to include research, compiling data, and preparing summary reports based on results.
- Respond to all customer account inquiries.
- Assist in month-end closing related to accounts receivable.
- Maintains files in an organized and accessible manner to include updating information, purging files regularly, and creating new filing systems as needed.
- Assists with audits, both internal and external.
- Associates Degree in Accounting or equivalent from a 2-year college or technical school or 2 years related experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of people, including customers and employees.
- Must be able to calculate figures for discounts, interest, commissions, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran, or disability status.